- Reports for Oracle SQL Developer (on GitHub), e.g. visualizations of “Average Active Sessions” from Statspack and AWR; visualizations of long running SQL (Longops) with detailed explain plan, SQL monitor and session details.
- SQL-Zauberkasten, a “Magic Box” of SQL Scripts not only for Oracle-DBAs. It’s a GitHub project by “Rendanic” Thorsten Bruhns I’m contributing to.
- OraDbMonitor, an extension for the APM solution “AppDynamics“; Read my blog to learn more about it.
- OraDbMonitor source code on GitHub
- Browser search plug-ins (OakTable Safe Search, oerr – Oracle Error Messages, Oracle DB Documentation 12c and 11g): http://mycroftproject.com/search-engines.html?author=Oraculix
- UNILOG – Universal Logging Package for PL/SQL (GitHub)
Currently available in German only. See my German Blog.